- Preparation. DECORwall easily covers most cracks, holes and scrapes in one application, eliminating costly wall preparation necessary for paint and wallpaper.
- Labor. Product is applied at painter’s scale, not wallpaper’s. Labor is about 65% less than wallpaper, and approx. 50% more than paint.
- Pricing. DECORwall is comparable to many types of wallpaper – approx. $0.50/sq. ft. (which includes delivery). Unlike many paints, DECORwall needs only a one-time application.
- Application. Mistake-proof. No waste – simply reapply droppings. Will not stain carpets, floors, moldings. No seams to match. No odor. Can be applied year ‘round.
- Finishing. Smooth with roller and allow to dry.
- Clean up. Sweep, vacuum or sponge away any residue. Rinse roller to clean in seconds.
Repairs. Restore only immediate damaged area, not entire wall. 100% invisibly repaired.
DECORwall cost. A few cents for reserve product & a minute’s labor for staff. No need to cover floor.
Painting Cost. Paint for entire section, prolonged staff labor. Cover floor, messy clean-up.
Wallpaper Cost. Remove panel(s), prepare wall, allow to dry, professional labor to hang replacement wallpaper (if available).
- Maintenance. Easily and quickly cleaned with lightly soaped sponge, eraser, dry cloth
or vacuum cleaner. (See Easily Maintained.)
- Duration. DECORwall has continued to adorn thousands of walls for over 12 years, with no end in sight, remaining as fresh and clean as the day it was applied.
- Removal. Moisten area well. Remove with spatula, folded plastic plate or by hand, revealing underlying surface in the same condition as when originally applied.
- Even Reusable. Apply to new surface or freeze in plastic bags for future use.
- For additional attributes, go to Muffles Noises, Insulates Walls, 100% Natural Materials.